Friday 2 November 2012

Urban dictionary is awesome and Jonathan and Robbie posts

Jpjprm's Blog

Jack's Entry

Urban Dictionary is amazing just like our Youtube videos :3

Hello viewers of our amazing/strange Youtube videos
So lately me and Robbie (decided to stop doing rm and jp and Jp) have been going on Urban dictionary and i've typed in my name, Jack, and it came up with 'Jack is the name for a boy who will probably be the most amazing person you will ever meet in your life. He is intelligent, funny, sweet, caring, has beautiful eyes, dresses to kill, and will make you feel like you are the luckiest person on the face of the planet. However, watch out. You may lose track of time just sitting in his bed cuddling for hours. If you meet a Jack, consider yourself the luckiest person on the face of the planet. That, and he's an amazing kisser.' So any ladies out there give me a call, my number is 999/911. Ask for the Police and then you will be speaking with me. (Don't actually do that, you might be arrested)
Also i have been searching up a few of my friends, Laura, Katelyn, Robbie, Joseph, Sam, Derpy bird and Cheese.
All of them have got really weird responses, go check them out www.urbandictionary.com

So, watch our amazing/strange Youtube videos

Cloudy Out!!

Robbie's Section :D

So yeah, guys I have decided to create a blog about just random shizz, and no it wont be retarded like Jonathan's man that guys a headcase. 
My name is Robbie M hence the RM part. 
  









He he he *cough* *cough* so eh yeah.

Follow me on instagram?: robbiem2501 plz :D

 

Jonathan's Entry

Rahrahrah
Leo likes men
I like cheez
Hey the chez like u and the chez like meh <(0_0<) <(0_0)> >(0_0)> KIRBY DANCE!

No comments:

Post a Comment